Donate Blood

Donate Blood
Give to Save someone you know, or someone you don't.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Poopy in the Potty!


Okay, okay, so I know it is highly un-etiquette like to mention that thing you doo. But really we all doo it so lets get over that note already. I am just really excited the poop made it to the potty. This was the very first time for my little 2 year old, so a milestone has been reached. I will have to describe:
She was standing there staring at me and it took me a second to figure out why....she had that glazed toddler look about her and she made a small grunt. My inner monologue shouted at me and I got out of the blogging chair, scooped her up and tossed her on The Seat. Once she realized she was there for the long haul, she was not happy about it and I thought, "Is this mean", "just stick to it", "are you sure", "she will see the poopy fall and get as excited as you". Well the poopy fell and she was not as enthusiastic of the whole thing. She kept saying "down, down, down" and I just hugged her and said how proud of her I was....she didn't bite. I let her flush the toilet and she was content. I don't know if the second time will be this easy.....
Congratulations Girl on your newest experience, I will not flood this blog with too many punnies to deminish its value.

3 comments:

The Rambler said...

Yeah little antibloggy! Aunty Rambler is sooooo proud. Baby Rambler did poo in the potty but we (meaning her) don't like it AT ALL...

FarinhaMood said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comments:) I just thought that posting my works without leaving a few words it would be ... empty... So I always try to say somenthing about the things that I do:)

~pen~ said...

way to go! hopefully my little lo will do the same at 2. we have a few more months...