Donate Blood

Donate Blood
Give to Save someone you know, or someone you don't.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Antibloggedy is okay, this time...

invisible statistics

So, there sitting in my inbox of unspoken website was a letter. It stated "Hello Pretty" Usually this makes me smile but some how my suspicious Inner monologue began to speak "whats this person trying to take from me, or whats he want?" Here is the contents of that email:




Hi pretty,

how are you doing? My name is Eric, single,with a kid and searching for the right woman to spend the rest of my life with... am searching for a loving,caring,passionate and honest woman to spend the rest of my life with.

because am seeking for Someone special to capture my heart and knows how to handle it with care, one who will cherish me and be willing to share life's greatest joys and sorrows.

Someone who's willing to and love me unconditionally, whom is kind, sincere, honest, passionate, loyal, sense of humor, loving and wants a lifetime relationship,cos am willing to relocate if i find the right woman that my heart seeketh..... you've got a nice pics of your profile and am very much interested to know you more better.

Pls get back to me with your yahoo IM so that we can chat.....or you contact me back to my private e-mail address **********


So if you knew my inner monologue you would see it bolt for the mouth and spill out quick enough to escape before I could stop it...Here is my reply:


Why does your screen name say Mark and your end name says Eric. You seem like you are sending mass mail to get a bunch of suckers to contact you......I do not believe that is your pic either. Just don't go hurting some desperate girl out there, as that is what is looks like you are about to do. Please do not contact me again. thank you.

Is that bad? In post thought I wondered "was this guy really interested in me?, did he really look at my picture and say "that is the girl of my dreams?" Probably not, so I agree with my Inner monologue and say to the Antibloggedy in me, "it was okay, this time".

The Antibloggedy


No comments: