Donate Blood

Donate Blood
Give to Save someone you know, or someone you don't.

Monday, April 20, 2009

Friends...under the cherry blossom tree


I started to write a post about how all my old current and new friends were converging in one space and time, then I realized it was boring. So I will just say how excited I am to be in a place in my life where the value of all of my friends, old and new, are realized. I am truly blessed with some great friends, healthy families and true happiness. (and when I say friends, I mean you too.)

With that said, here is some pics of my kids in a small photo shoot (with a little digi cam-not professional) called "under the cherry blossom tree" at my next door neighbors.





Much Aloha,

Antibloggedy

8 comments:

Martha said...

So beautiful, your girls are so adorable. Much Aloha to you, Mi Amiga.

Miss JC said...

Awww..how cute! I think those are GREAT pics.

pam said...

Gorgeous!! What beautiful pictures.

MarciaBrady said...

Awww...what great pictures. I LOVE that tree!

Your children are so cute!

Sneaky Momma said...

Your girls are just precious!!!

Penz said...

ADORABLE!!! Love the tree too.

The Rambler said...

Wait...Kai Kai is in shoes? WHAT? :)

I LOVE that photo of Violet!

LOVE it!!

CALL me after work tomorrow.

Nana said...

So sweet. Great pictures.