Donate Blood

Donate Blood
Give to Save someone you know, or someone you don't.

Friday, December 5, 2008

sleep deprivation.....snore...snort....what?!


I am on auto pilot. Everyday I make a decision between going to sleep and hanging out with the kids....kids almost always win. Yesterday I got them to sleep at a decent hour and I was in bed by 10.....yippy!.... then at 1am I hear "Wake up mama" "Wake up!". Still blinking and with crusties in my eyes I turn toward the sound and Kai shouts "Hi Mama!".....what!? "Kai, go to bed" "Ummmmmm, NO" then she proceeds to wake the baby before I can stop her or even know what is going on.....so I wake up and that is it for all of us. Bed time this night did not come again for me. They both went back to sleep around 4....And that is when I went to work....Their dad went to sleep with them at 4 or 5. I can't complain about the Mr. as he was actively working on a plumbing job in our basement through the night. Maybe I will sleep tomorrow?.......I will have to be aggressive.....
Like a Pirate! (Thanks sis)

3 comments:

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Oh, you poor baby. I hope you get lots of rest soon.

~pen~ said...

Sounds like you have some party animals over there. :) I hope you can get a nap in today sometime. Maybe run them down and then crash yourself. :)

The Rambler said...

Lol Penz! My nieces are parteee queens!

Poor sis! Hope you get some.....snorrreeeee....Oh, crap, sorry. I'm back. Lil Rambler slapped my face and I'm alive again. :)

Love ya!