Donate Blood

Donate Blood
Give to Save someone you know, or someone you don't.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Tuesdays TipJar

Photobucket

Ever wonder how to create your own button and then post it in your side bar for all of your readers to copy directly to their blog?.....click the button above and get one of the most valuable tips of the entire century! =)
Check it out, I am serious! It's good stuff.

If the button doesn't work, Click HERE! (I am not an expert, which is why I am sending you to Sneaky Momma!

My Tip today: Check out someone elses tip!

Antibloggedy

6 comments:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I can't wait to see your new button! Thanks for the link back to my blog. :)

Martha@A Sense of Humor is Essential said...

Thank you for the great info. I will put a buck or two in your tip jar for this!

Anonymous said...

Hey Great Tip!

Glad you stopped by the blog, and so glad you liked the music! I just added some new songs to the player this morning, so feel free to check it out again!

I loved your Not Me! post yesterday too, Lookin forward to next week!

FarinhaMood said...

This is a great tip. Thanks for sharing :) I will try and then I will see if it works out. By the way, did you try a "certain" recipe? :) Saw all of your pics, what a day ...

The Blonde Duck said...

That's a great tip! Thanks!

The Rambler said...

Hey, you gotta take sneakymomma out of the html code for your badge. It's taking people to her site and not yours. I just put antibloggedy in place of it when I pasted it in my layout.