Donate Blood

Donate Blood
Give to Save someone you know, or someone you don't.

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Book Reading Video by Me for my little ones!

My first Video Book reading for my kids. If you happen to watch this, let me know what you think. I am gonna try and make more of them for my kids and my niece. Editing was interesting and fun! I used my voice note from my Blackberry and converted the file to an .amr with a freestar conversion software. It was pretty fun! I have a few voice notes I want to convert to a useable audio program for my movie maker program that came with my HP. Enjoy!




4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is soooo cool! what a treasure and genius idea for future generations of yours too

The Rambler said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE it sis!!!!

green said...

I am just doing a test comment on my own blog with my new blog to see if it helps me with being noticed in google search. http://www.withgreeninmind.blogspot.com

I have more video's there if you like books being read to you.

hrt,
green, aka antibloggedy

IAHIA said...

"เปิดโผ “10 สโมสร” ลูกหนังที่มีมูลค่ามากที่สุดในโลก Click >> ลูกหนัง "