Donate Blood

Donate Blood
Give to Save someone you know, or someone you don't.

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Crafting....be back soon.




Wish me luck! I've been crafting and am about to do my first craft fair. I did some posters of my kids for the booth wearing the wrap tops I am making for the craft fair. Check it out:

The cost for the booth was low, and C's mom is an organizer so I know and trust the people running the fair. It has a good turn out each year. I don't know that I will want to do this again, but I need to get it out of my system. I made things that if it doesn't sell than either my kids can use it, or I can gift them to my family and friends kids.

Be back after the 4th of July weekend. Enjoy your Independence!

Antibloggedy

2 comments:

Krissy said...

good luck with the craft fair. the tops are cute. do you ship to hawaii? =)

Kalei said...

Anytime for you!