Donate Blood

Donate Blood
Give to Save someone you know, or someone you don't.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

tweet tweet.....I can't....I won't......



I can't tweet. I am the type of person that:
#1 doesn't like people knowing what I am doing all the time.
#2 doesn't know how to make short restrictive witty comments about myself, or the things around me without being repetitive.....I have been telling the same joke for 10 years: "a man walks into a bar.....ouch!" Yeah, I know....I'm sick of it too. =)

But....

On the other hand, I feel like if I don't do it, I will be left behind, like those boomers that missed out on the technology that flew through. (I still have a cell phone without a camera on it.)

To tweet or not to tweet....that is the question....
Damn technology for forcing me to evolve.

Anti-tweet-bloggedy

I will open up a twitter this weekend. =(

7 comments: