Donate Blood

Donate Blood
Give to Save someone you know, or someone you don't.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

Affinity for all things Hayao Miyazaki



I have been a fan of the Hayao Miyazaki films, like Princess Mononoke, Totoro, Kiki's Delivery service, Spirited away. I am starting to bridge the gap between the things in life I enjoy. For instance my love of crafting and my love of the characters from the animation film. Is it wrong to be wasteful with my time like that?

here is the newest craft project I have done. A little twist on an old favorite, using applique and sewable bond. This is the forest spirits in the Princess Mononoke Anime.


Next up: Totoro and the little fuzzy sout spirits from Spirited away.

Peace Out.
Antibloggedy

1 comment:

Felicity Grace Terry said...

I've been meaning to watch Spirited Away for such a long time and never seem to get around to it - thanks for the push.