Donate Blood

Donate Blood
Give to Save someone you know, or someone you don't.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

MIY....Make it Yourself!


I was looking for a craft site that would tell me how to make the stacking rings for a little baby made fully out of cloth and ribbon scraps. I found one...sort of and had to elaborate on the center of the ring. I ended up with just one ring and stopped because it is not how I wanted it to come out. I kept perusing the pages of google and stopped at so many blogs that were helpful but none that showed me My Project Idea.....oh, well....I will have to do it myself.

Some good news though!

I found Make it and Love it. a craft blog that provides you with "sew" many ideas you will be busy with crafts for ever! I can't wait to get started on some of her fab suggestions using her descriptions. I don't know how she finds the time, and her models are ADORABLE.....click on my pic above to see some of my favorites (small summary) of her ENTIRE archive of blog posts. I spent about 1 hour scrolling through......become an expert gifter or buy something from her.....either way BUY HOMEMADE!

Antibloggedy

2 comments:

Carissa(GoodnCrazy) said...

Hmmm I'm trying to figure out what you mean by the stacked rings for a doll... I think I remember dolls made of what are those round things called.. yo-yos? like that??

RT said...

I just surfed her site for an hour. LOVE IT ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!