Donate Blood

Donate Blood
Give to Save someone you know, or someone you don't.

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Sunsets in Pittsburgh





I have to tell you, coming from Hawai'i to a place like Pittsburgh wouldn't seem like an upgrade, but there are times that even in Pittsburgh, Hawaii gets a run for its money on beauty.

This is from our back yard looking into the city. It is the reason we bought our house. I truly love pittsburgh, especially since it gave me my two favorite moments in life, Kai and Violet.

Aloha,

Antibloggedy
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

The Rambler said...

ohhhh sis.

Very beautiful!!

Unknown said...

Wow, what a wonderful view! Lucky you!

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I can see why you love it so much. Beautiful!!!!! :)

Evelyn said...

That evening photo of Pittsburgh- the last one- is the BEST PHOTO I have ever seen of Pittsburgh! You should see if you could sell it to your local Picture Post Card Company to see if they would publish it ! It might make you some money !
Thanks for the nice look.
I've only been through Pittsburgh once !
The Castle Lady >k<

Anonymous said...

Awesome pics!