Donate Blood

Donate Blood
Give to Save someone you know, or someone you don't.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mothers Day

I want to say how lucky I have always been. I come from a family filled with love. I have never needed or wanted for any of that. The moms (and dads) have always made me feel pretty special. I am confident, smart, and in life I am happy. I have a family I can be proud of. This is something that can not be bought and wrapped in a box with a bow on top. .....


Happy Mothers Day to "My Mothers":

My mommy:


My Sister (AKA: The Rambler):.....Thats her bending over





And if it weren't for these two, I couldn't call myself a mommy:



Thanks to my "moms" and especially to the kids that make it possible and fill my life with a joy and happiness unmatched. I love you all.

Antibloggedy

2 comments:

The Rambler said...

Of course you would post a pic of my ass :)

Love you. Can't wait to see you soon.

Happy mothers Day to YOU my sweet sis.

Love Love Love you and my adorable nieces.

xoxo

Sapphire said...

Awwww, Happy Mother's Day to you too!
And how awesome not only that you had all of that love, but that you recognize what a gift and blessing it is.