Donate Blood

Donate Blood
Give to Save someone you know, or someone you don't.

Friday, August 13, 2010

Make your own lint roller....when in a bind.

I found myself with out time to go to the store and get a lint roller, yet for work I had to wear all black. YIKES! I did research on the internet and they had many suggestions for tape, and razors. However, I hate using small pieces of tape and putting it on my fingers for what seems like the amount of time it would take to go to the store and buy a roller.

This is the new way to do it!

.....it does involve tape. sorry.

but you wrap it around a rolling pin! you can wrap it as wide as you need to and roll it across the whole out fit!

Yup! Thats it for my Martha Stewart moment.....I couldn't keep my mouth shut about this one. Try it sometime.....and it doesn't take a lot of tape.

antibloggedy

No comments: