over at Infertile Myrtle
10 nice things about Megan:
10. I really liked the Yearbook Letters between you and Bob...it is so sweet and I am glad you treasure things like that
9. I like that you posted 80's pics of yourself....it reminds me of how I am too embarrassed to post "those" pics....funny though, because I totally posted a picture of my butt on this blog....yep its still there....you'll have to find it on your own though =)
8. She posted my 100 Blog Club button on her page (so sweet)
7. She is so positively perfectly awesome
6. She types 69wpm with 3 mistakes
5. She read my blog, so she must be smart too.
4.She likes blankets, which makes her a perfect winner for this blogging giveaway.
3. My Sister(My Rambling Thoughts) digs her post, and was on the phone with me when I pulled Megan's name from the silver mixing bowl.
2. i don't want to get in trouble so i removed this one......
1. She would make a great mother.
Send her your positive prayers that her dream comes true! I am so glad you won this blanket.....and something to go with it, you'll see.
TaTa for now!
By the way, I had 29 different participants and of that there were like 100 entries (approx.) and it was totally in the cards for Megan to win. She deserves something nice. I am so thankful for everyone that played and participated and cannot thank you enough for reading me. I truly do hope to have more giveaways soon and hope you will join me again than.